Color Your World 2017: Tickle Me Pink

Pretty Poison

 

How can something so beautiful be so deadly? All parts of an oleander shrub, even the blossoms, are poisonous; smoke from burning oleander debris is toxic. Ingesting even a small amount of leaves, flowers or shoots can be fatal to both humans and their pets. In parts of the United States, especially in California, oleander is grown on highway and freeway medians. It seems to thrive in the toxic fumes generated by motor vehicles.

Jennifer’s 2017 Color Your World Challenge: Tickle Me Pink

Categories:

Gardens, Photography

1 Comment

Add a Response

Your name, email address, and comment are required. We will not publish your email.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

The following HTML tags can be used in the comment field: <a href="" title="" rel=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <pre> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

Pinkgbacks & Trackbacks

%d bloggers like this: