Stained glass windows on side door in San Jerónimo el Real (St. Jerome the Royal), a Roman Catholic church dating from the early 16th-century in Madrid. First built in 1503, the church has undergone numerous restorations and additions over the centuries. At one time, it served as the Royal Church and was the site of the investitures of the kings and queens. It stands across the street from the Prado Museum, originally part of the Buen Retiro Palace.
CBW: Letter S or T: Stained Glass