Waiting area outside the entrance to the Santi Quattro Coronati Monastery in Rome, Italy. Currently, 13 Augustinian sisters reside in the monastery adjoining the 12th-century Santi Quattro Coronati basilica. The order is cloistered and has little contact with the public. On the wall to the left of the sitting area there is a small grilled window for communications and an old rotating cylinder cupboard originally meant for dropping off abandoned babies. Beginning in the mid 1500’s, the sisters ran on orphanage at the site for over 300 years.