The Mirror Cabinet in Rosenborg Castle in Copenhagen, Denmark, was furnished for Christian V. (1670-1699). It was the king’s dressing room, accessed up a winding stairs from his bedchamber on the floor below. Visitors were reflected in the ceiling, the walls and in the oval mirror in the floor. During the Baroque period, the King’s suite often had mirrored cabinets, normally connected to the bedroom. The covered glass cup with the crown finial was produced in Nøstetangen, c. 1750.