Frescoed Dome, mid-17th century, Giovanni Battista Carlone, Basilica of Saint Siro, Genoa, Italy
Join Becky’s April Squares: SquareTops. There are only two rules: the photo must be square and it must relate to the theme of the month.
The theme for April Squares is ‘top‘, and Becky has listed five idioms to choose from;
- On Top of the World – summit, crown, peak (tiptop) or uppermost part of something.
- Under the Big Top – topping or covering (or if you are really lucky a circus!)
- Room at the Top – first or highest in position
- Cherry on Top – something made even more wonderful by becoming square
- Top and Tail – or maybe you’d prefer to play around with word combinations such as top dog, top stitch, top hat, top secret, top knot, top drawer or top dollar!
The main tag is #SquareTops but you may also want to add a second tag using the idiom your square is coming under.