Color Your World 2017: Tickle Me Pink

Pretty Poison


How can something so beautiful be so deadly? All parts of an oleander shrub, even the blossoms, are poisonous; smoke from burning oleander debris is toxic. Ingesting even a small amount of leaves, flowers or shoots can be fatal to both humans and their pets. In parts of the United States, especially in California, oleander is grown on highway and freeway medians. It seems to thrive in the toxic fumes generated by motor vehicles.

Jennifer’s 2017 Color Your World Challenge: Tickle Me Pink

%d bloggers like this: